Yoga for Beginners
Yoga for Beginners
You Can sign up for following courses
yoga courses for beginners in India at with Yoga Divine Life -
- 1 Week
- 2 Week
- Join Courses
|SYLLABUS(ONE WEEK YOGA COURSE) Fee-USD300|
|Chapter-1 Theory :||Introduction of Yoga: Introduction of Yoga:|
Kinds of Yoga - Hathayoga, Patanjal yoga .Ashtanga yoga
|Chapter-2 Theory and Practice of Asanas||Sukhasana, Vajrasana, Sansarasana, Pawanmuktasana, Bhujangasana, Naukasana, Janushirasana, Matsyasana, Tadasana, Garudasana, Chakrasana Standing Position, Kati Chakrasana, Agnisaar, Shavasana,|
|Chapter-3||Sukhasana, Vajrasana, Theory and Practice of Pranayama - Naadi Shodhan, Bahya Vritti, Abhyantara vritti, Surya Bhedi, Chandra Bhedi|
|Chapter-4||Theory and Practice of Concentration and meditation|
|Chapter-5||Practice of Karma Yoga Sadhana|
|SYLLABUS(TWO WEEK YOGA COURSE) Fee-USD600|
|Chapter-1 Theory :||Introduction of Yoga:
Kinds of Yoga - Hathayoga - Shat Karma, Asana, Pranayama, Mudra, Meditation, Patanjal Yoga- Ashtangyoga, Kriyayoga
|Chapter-2 Theory and Practice of Asanas||Sukhasana, Vajrasana, Swastikasana, Gomukhasana, Kurmasana, Grivachakra, Ardhmatsyendrasana, Sansarasana, Sarvangasana, Pawanmuktasana, Bhujangasana, Dhanurasana, Halasana, Akaran Dhanurasana, Naukasana, Janushirasana, Matsyasana, Tadasana, Garudasana, Chakrasana in Standing Position, Kati Chakrasana, Agnisaar, Shavasana,|
|Chapter-3 Theory and Practice of Pranayama||Naadi Shodhan, Bahya Vratti, Abhyantar Bratti, Surya Bhedi, Chandra Bhedi, Ujjayi, Seetkari.|
|Chapter-5||Practice of Concentration and meditation|
|Chapter-6||Practice of Karma Yog Sadhana|
|Chapter-6||Practice of Bhakti Sangeet|
- Accomodation with attached bathroom
- Three vegetarian meals for day
- Tea (Morning & Evening )
- Yoga course books and a note book
- Two days outing(Traekking/River rafting,local sight seeing and ganga arti)
In Advance: US$ 300 ,Nonrefundable (The rest of the payment will be payable on arrival )
- fill out the online Application Form.
- Yoga divine life will respond within the next 3- 4 working days.
- After accepting of your application, we will make a conditional reservation for you and send a confirmation email.
- After receipt of this email your non refundable deposit (US $300) is due within 5 working days to confirm your reservation.
- Deposit instructions and details will be sent to you after your confirmation.
Payment methods (Bank Transfer/PayPal)
ACCOUNT NAME YOGA DIVINE LIFE NAME OF BANK ICICI BANK BRANCH HARIDWAR ACCOUNT NO. 023905003922 IFSC CODE ICIC0000239 SWIFT CODE ICICINBBCTS MICR CODE 249229002
- The rest of the payment will be due on arrival.
What to Bring:
Writing materials, warm shawl for morning meditation, alarm clock, light rain jacket, sun block hat, torch light, slippers and sports shoes, comfortable clothes for yoga classes, reusable water bottle.
- Dicipline is very important and should be observed strictly.
- 90% attendence is mandatory . Participants must follow the schedule and attend all activities .
- Anyone interupting the class and disturbing others students will be dismissed from the ashram without any refund.
- Only vegetarian food will be served in the ashram .
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited .
- If student wthdraws under any circumstances , fees are neither refundable nor transferable .
- Seat in the course is confirmed only after payment of deposit ( registration charges ).
- Balance of the fees is to be paid on arrival in the ashram .
- The students should reach Rishikesh on their own .( In case they need tranportation from Delhi , they should inform well in time and bear the expanses )
- Please arrange a tourist visa and travel insurance before leaving your country .
- Yoga Divine Life does not make arrangements for the guests of the students .
NOTE: If you need to know more or have any questions or inquiries ,please Contact us