Media has made the world so small and approachable that people now has lots of choices and so, one can choose the option that suits him the best .
Now a days medical tourism is very popular and is in practice . Yogic tourism is a little different from medical tourism . In medical tourism the patients are treated by medical doctors in hospitals with allopathic medicine and surgery etc where as in yogic tourism patients are given yogic treatments by yogacharyas and therapists with the help of natural herbs ,Yoga, Meditation,Ayurveda,Acupressure,Reiki,Naturopathy,Massage therapy etc
Diseases like depression,low back pain,spondolysis,respiratory troubles,obesity,stress,frustration,fall of hair,tiredness,diabetes,thyroid disorder,muscular dystrophy,sciatica,slip disc,arthritis and many more can be treated with the help of yogic treatement.
Benefits of Yogic treatment
*Cures permanently *.Deroutes the disease *No pain * No surgery * No side effect * low cost * Improves the health in general . Here one gets treatment while holidaying . It gives him an active and mindful vacation .He remains near nature in ashrams and away from pollution ,noise ,tension etc.
Why India for Yogic tourism
- Internationally accredited yogic theropies are available .
- Highly qualified , trained and experienced yoga teachers and therepists are available.
- India is a significantly cost saving place .
- No wait list.
- No communication problem. Indians speak good english .
- There are options for private rooms , translators and dedicated staff.
- India is renowned for ancient alternative therapies such as Ayurveda ,Meditation and therapantice massage .
- India is an exotic tourist destination offering everything from beaches ,mountains ,rivers , cosmopoliton cities ,many world heritage sites and pilgirmages to suit everyone .
Rishikesh is located in the foothills of the Himalayas. It is known as the gateway to the Himalayas. It is also known as the world capital of yoga. City is situated at the bank of holy river Ganga. There are many world famed yoga centers and spiritual ashrams many prominent personalities such as swami Vivekananda, Swami Shivanada Maharishi Mahesh Yogi and may more have studied in these ashrams.
Many foreign personalities like the Beatles, John Lemmon, Mike love and Donovan have visited Maharishi Mahesh yogis’ ashram. The Beatles composed nearly 48 songs during their stay at Maharishi’s ashram. Thousands of people round the world came here to learn yoga and do meditation. Rishikesh is also very famous for water rafting, hiking bungee jumping. It has many beautiful and worth seeing places near and around Rishikesh. It is the entry point to the Char Dham. (The four main centers of pilgrimage in uttrakhand) .
Rishikesh is 245 km from Dehli and 25 km from Haridwar .It is hot in April ,may and June cold in December and January and pleasant in rest of the year .
NOTE: If you need to know more or have any questions or inquiries ,please Contact us